Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the worse thing about summer is---

SUMMER CLASS! :(

(**my apology to teachers and others who were somehow hurt by the above statement..)

green mountains..
calm beaches..
beautiful smiles..
bonding with family and friends..
long undisturbed rest..
peaceful life..

all these i will not be able to have and appreciate because this summer, i am going to be confined at school..
taking up summer class subjects..
argg.. grrr.. rrrr.. !!!

oh well, i don't have much choices anyway..

just this morning, i finally got my grades for the 2nd semester..
it's generally ok.. :)
my major subjects are quite good! (two thumbs up for me..)
i got low (lower, lowest) mark at Logic.. :( sad face for that..
three subjects are left blank.. don't know why..

i was supposed to enrol myself BUT the instructor said i should talk to the dean first..
reasons? oh well, i DON'T know.. :(

somehow i feel it's issues about my health..
same old problem..
:(

i don't know but i will not be able to get past this sad phase of my life if people will insist on reminding it to me..
i don't know but i just CAN'T feel the love and support from some people whom i thought really cared for me..

maybe this is how life is..
getting hurt.. standing up.. stumbling.. fighting.. living..

anyway, thank you to some of my school buddies who made my second semester better despite all the predicaments it bear..

mam vix & mam kat- for the genuine concern..
for the gurls and boys, the English elites - for everything! :)
all my love and gratitude to all of you.. :)

for the other instructors who check on me always..

the list goes on.. but oh well.. some people are real.. some are not.. :))

No comments: